- Promotes Literature, Culture and Social activities.
Sahyog Foundation Corner—the first of its kind –
has been set up at Kalina Campus in University of Mumbai
for development of Sindhi Language. Sahyog Foundation Corner
is fully equipped with library, computers and modern gadgets.
- Gives Awards every year to recognise achievers
in various fields. Sahyog Foundation also gives scholarships,
loans and donations in cash or kind to deserving and needy
persons. Sewing machines are being distributed free of cost
by the Foundation to women or widows who have no other source
- Renders help to downtrodden people, blinds,
persons living below poverty line and orphans by arranging
for their livelihood, financial assistance or any other
- Organises Seminars, Symposiums, Sammelans,
Exhibitions, Melas, Cultural and Library programmes to encourage
budding artists, writers and musicians. Sahyog Foundation
has recently started its audio-video wing division mainly
to encourage up and coming artists.
- Organises socio-educational and cultural tours
within the country and abroad to study social, educational
and cultural development.
- Aims to establish schools, colleges, and libraries
or give assistance to such persons or institutions that
come forward to take such enterprises. Due to initiative
by Sahyog Foundation, Sindhu Bhasha Bhavan (Proposed) is
expected to come up at the Kalina Campus of University of
Mumbai at an estimated cost of Rs.Three crore. Besides,
Sahyog Sports Complex has come up at Sadhu Vaswani College
in Bairagarh, Bhopal
- Publishes works of well-known authors. Sahyog
Foundation has also come out with its own publication “Sahyog
Times International”, a complete family magazine mainly
to educate youths about our rich and ancient culture
- Promotes unity, harmony and National Integration
through the medium of stage and music.
- Provides free medical help to the needy persons.Sahyog
Foundation has organised free medical camps in the past.
- Launched tirade against social evils such as
dowry menace and drug abuse. Dramas have been enacted to
educate youths about the ill-effects of drugs.
- Sahyog Parivar comprises Ram Jethmalani, Vilasrao
Deshmukh, Nana Chudasama, Sunil Gavaskar, Ajit Wadekar,
Dr.B.K.Goyal, Dr. Snehlata Deshmukh, Asha Parekh, Dev Anand,
Ashok Advani, Anup Jalota, Chander Manghnani and Ram Buxani.